At only 25 years old, a hungry and educated individual, with a great passion and desire to see others achieve their goals through results centred practice. With background experience in the USA and in the UK Kyle has been fortunate enough to have seen the very best & also the very worst of the health & fitness industry.
Whilst in the USA studying Human Biology and Exercise Sport Science at Concordia University In Portland, Oregon. Kyle wanted to become a Physiotherapist working with the Army in Bio-mechanics. Two years into studying Kyle started to find a new sense of direction within the Concepts of Personal Training.
His newly found passion sent him on a new career path and he decided to travel to study at the European Institute of Fitness, where he graduated his Master Trainer Certification consisting of:
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
- REPS Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Certified In Nutrition & Weight Management
- Certified In Posture Retraining
- Certified In Special Populations
- Certified In Motivation & Lifestyle Coaching
- Certified In Management Of Sports Injury & Rehabilitation (Sports Therapy)
Through this Kyle has been able to apply his own philosophy to both his practical and educational coaching.
He believes results are all that matter to each individual client and for them to be able to clearly see full value for money through their program/program's, is the up most importance & the forefront of BCP's original vision.
Now with three years and ever growing hands on experience Kyle's program's have only got more refined to deliver the ultimate results for his clientele. With persistent feedback and photo evidence just goes to show how some individuals can really transform their health and lifestyle to the tailored goals they want.
- VTCTT Diploma In Rehabilitation, Management And Prevention of Injuries (Sports Therapy)
- BTEC Level 3 In Sports Science
- Diploma In Society, Health & Development